Home » News » Fire service warns about the dangers of leaving cooking unattended
News

Fire service warns about the dangers of leaving cooking unattended

Chip pan fire
Photos: Dorset & Wiltshire Fire Service

Firefighters attended a property in Bridport yesterday, after a chip pan was left unattended and caught fire.

The small blaze filled the home with smoke and left its toll on the shocked residents.

It’s an important reminder to never leave cooking unattended.

Dorset & Wiltshire Fire Service & Rescue

Please follow the Dorset & Wiltshire Fire Service’s Kitchen Safety guide.

Tags
Do you have a story or photos you would like to share?
Submit a story